Monday 27 June 2011

Tawny's Story

I have a dog named Jake, who's about 8 years old. And all the time, he barks and barks at my older sisters room. I know that animals can sense ghosts, mainly dogs, so I kinda freaked out. My older sister disregards that there's anything wrong, but I heard her talking to my mom, saying that she wanted to move. And, when my parents used my older sisters room for a room for my little sister when she was three, my little sister screamed and cried at night, saying that ghosts were trying to take her. I'm not sure what's wrong with that room...but one time, I heard someone whispering my name when I walked by her door, and no one was there. I sometimes get scratches that I can't explain too. Long, red ones.

I don't know what it is, but I thought I'd ask you. I mean, it could be my fear of ghosts playing a trick on my mind.


I actually think you may have something. Possibly. I'm not saying you do but I'm also not implying you don't. You see, dogs and horses are very well aware of the paranormal beings, as scientists have informed us so. They are able to hear and see things that are unexplainable but that could be just the sound deferential. I mean, there is a "spirit" as my mother has proclaimed, that is seen sometimes around my house and my dog is often growling at no one, and one time when I was home alone with my twin brother the downstairs door slammed shut. My cat is often looking into this one corner and I always think it's because my cat isn't all there, but really he's smart and I love him, so there possibly could be an entity in your sister's room. It's quite possible.
Please, it seems interesting, if you could keep tabs on what's going on and let me help debunk this ghoul-ey encounters.

-Alado

No comments:

Post a Comment