Friday 27 May 2011

About the Paranormal Files

I love everything to do with the paranormal. As you can see by my many blogs. Ex, Myth Hunters Academy, School for Immortals, Mysticville, etc. I don't know what about, but I just love the idea of beings escaping the knowledge of mankind. I will be posting on what I believe about mythical creatures and paranormal beings on what I know about them. My first post may or may not be interesting, I guess you'll have to wait and find out for yourself!

What started this blog?
Like I said above, I love everything to do with the paranormal. Being First Nations, I've grown up on legends. The most common legend amoung my people are the legends of the worldwide "Bigfoot" or "Sasquatch". When I am older I want to become a paranormal investigator like Jael De Pardo from Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files or Josh Gates from Destination Truth. I am yet to young to travel around the world and solves these legends on my own but once I am old enough I will definatly try to make my living as a paranormal investigator.

6 comments:

  1. Paranormal Activity!!! :D SOOOO CREEPY~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Made a post [blushing]it is silly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moony: The movie? I saw the first one, it was weird, but I'm a scaredy-cat. I cannot watch scary movies, I always ask many questions so I don't get startled, 'cause I don't like things popping out at me, due to a horrible haunted childhood, you can ask, but it's long XD I haven't seen the second Paranormal Activity but I really want too!

    Poppy: It's not silly, it's interesting! I'd never had anything paranormal happen to me... WAIT YES I HAVE!!! I shall share it later or tomorrow :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha xD They're awesome, by the way >:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. New post! :D Lol, what's the second one about??

    ReplyDelete