Monday 30 May 2011

A Little About Me

Yes, I do want to be a parnormal investigator but! I am a skeptical. I'm not saying I believe in all these creatures, I need cold-hard-facts to make me believe there are beings from another world or have been hiding from man-kind for thousands of years.
My paranormal role models are Josh Gates and Erin Ryder from Destination Truth  and Jael De Pardo and Ben Hansen from Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files. Though don't be fooled, I love all of the people on both Destination Truth and Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files.
I can't help but be so interested by the myths that come from all across the world! I mean, I've always loved mythology though I never believed in these creatures and when I'm watching any paranormal television shows or movies I always think of possibilities.
The possibilities of mistaken identies. On one of the Destination Truth episodes, I can't remember which one but it was somewhere in Africa where they were having trouble with this so called "beast" by the description and the animation of it in the beginning I kinda made an assumption.
Hyena.
But me being a little slow with my hyena knowledge, I didn't exactly know if they lived in Africa.. obviously they do.
Well that's me making an easy mistaken identity match-up...
Anyways, does anybody have any idea on how you become a paranormal investigator? I really want to be one D:
Haha..

1 comment:

  1. Bri, I did a little something... I hope you don't mind but I don't think he'll look... he's probably to busy....

    ~Ali Terian ♥

    ReplyDelete