Sunday 29 May 2011

Life on Mars?

I've thought and thought about this topic. I was going to write another post about sasquatches but it's probably boring. Anyways...
Little green men.
What comes to mind when you hear that? Or possibly,
UFO's.
UFO's mean Unidentified Flying Object. UFO's have been mainly connected with aliens. What're aliens? They are the creatures flying the UFOs. Apparently coming from other planets or galaxies. The myths about aliens is known worldwide. I've yet to find a city/towne that does not known about these creatures.
Where did the myth come from? Who knows! The thing I like to say is: For all mythical beings and paranormal creatures is, why? There has to be a reason why everyone knows about these creatures.
Anyways, back to the aliens.
I was in class, and in science I'm learning about space exploration and such when a thought occured to me and became my possible theory.
To me, for sure their are aliens. I mean how can you not be a believer?! There are so many reasons why there could be other life in space! For once thing their are millions and millions of galaxies and in these galaxies are stars/planets.
We live in the Milky Way Galaxy the closest one to us I think takes a life time to travel too! I guess what I'm trying to say is no one knows how big the universe is, except that it is really, really, really large.
That's my theory.

I'd like to know what you guys think of this. I want to know your encounters with anything and what I really want to know is what you guys want to learn/hear more about! I'd be happy to find out!

6 comments:

  1. It's like War of the Worlds! I definitely recommend that to you, it's really good and creepy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. War of the Worlds? Sounds good! The last alien movie I saw I think was Skyline it's crazy good! I saw it like three months ago, the lastest alien show I watched was Alien Art yesterday it was so interesting! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha xD I wanted to watch Skyline but had no time :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Alado the universe is huge! I believe in God. If he could make one plant full of life why would he stop spreading his kingdom? I think that there is at lest one other plant with life on it.

    ReplyDelete