Friday 27 May 2011

Poppy's Story

This is silly but it freaks me out. I had a little flash light that was bright yellow. Well I kept it on my bed table for safe keeping. Well since it was bright yellow I could see it in the dark. one night I was staring at it then I blinked and it disappeared. I turned the light on and looked ever where I couldn't find it! But every time I needed it it returned but no matter where I put it in the morning it was gone! I thought of just holding it but the yellow flash light never returned as it knew of its fate.

Poppy, your story isn't silly. It could be the paranormal playing a trick on you. People have stated that ghosts and spirits have played tricks, especially ghosts that happen to be children. Like the case at a hotel, their was this little boy who drowned in the river nearby. His mother used to work at the hotel as a housekeeper. People have claimed to see apparitions of the young boy and also have reported their jewlery missing or moved around. But, if you can tell me more about the origin of where you live, or any stories envolving and deaths or anything circling around an explination, I'd be more than happy to help you on your little flashlight incident.

-Alado

4 comments:

  1. [I know this legend here] do you know Maori?
    I live in New Zealand by river. Well maori are the natives that lived here before other people came. And they have tons of legends! One that is here is of Henoko. Henoko is a boy that died in a river when he was 9. Henoko liked to help people but he also liked to steal things.

    AND that is what i think happened to my yellow torch! Henoko came and took my torch then because he likes to help people every time i needed i he brought it back but then took it back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a possible awnser, job well done! I think I may research on your Maori. I've heard of such people and they sound quite interesting, I also want to research on your Henoko!
    -Alado

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool but im not sure thats how you spell his name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, thats where Google comes in. If it's wrong it will redirect my search and than to the library with me!

    ReplyDelete